Video Doorbell Pro useless

Your app support is circular and resolves nothing. Your telephone lines are premium rate and you don’t say so.

After less than a month, the device has dropped off the wifi and won’t now reconnect. I’ve put a wifi extender near to it, to no effect. I want my money back.

Hey @AlisonKS. Are you having issues reaching out to our support team over the phone? You should definitely be in contact with them in order to get your concerns addressed and potentially get a refund if you are still within the time frame to do this if you’re not happy with the product. We do have international numbers that you can find here. In addition,

please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19. This has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you’re still having a concern being in touch with someone, let me know when and where you’re calling from and I can get you the proper number and time to call! :slight_smile: