Video Doorbell Pro Flashing Blue light (upper side) even after hard reset

I have a ring Video Doorbell pro v1 and have been using it for more than a year. I also bought a ring power adapter that connects directly to a power outlet. Just a few days ago I noticed a blue flashing light (upper side) and the doorbell was not connected to the network. I have tried everything, including hard reset and still the same blue light flashing. I have waited more than 24 hrs in case it was just charging, and it still has the same problem. Sometimes I am able to go into setup mode but after completing a setup, a white light (right side) keeps flashing and the doorbell function doesn’t work this time (every other function works). So it’s either the blue light without connection (but doorbell works) or the white light with all the functions EXCEPT the doorbell. I have no idea what is going on and I have been reading forums and support pages to no avail.

Hi @aljogonzalez. When you’re resetting your Doorbell Pro, please ensure you’re holding down the setup button for at least 20 seconds. After the reset is done, you want to try and walk through a brand new setup in the Ring App with the steps under Set Up a Device. If the in-app setup isn’t working, you can check out this Help Center Article for some troubleshooting tips and tricks when this happens.

Should this concern persist and you’re unable to get your Doorbell up and running, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here so they can take a deeper look at this. If you are outside of the US, please visit here to see how to contact support.