Video Doorbell Pro disconnected from Wifi and can't reconnect

I installed a Ring Video Doorbell Pro a week and a half ago. Setup went smoothly. About 5 days ago we had an extended power outage, and since then the doorbell will not connect to Wifi.

Tried though the Ring app to reconnect it. It just cycles between ‘“Ring” Wants to Join Wi-Fi Network “Ring-xxxxxx”?’ and "Unable to join the network “Ring-xxxxxx”’. Eventually it asked I go into the network settings and manually connect to the “Ring-xxxxxx” SSID, however it’s never appears.

I’ve tried disconnecting the 24v power to the doorbell for a minute to reboot it, and tried a hard reset with the button on the side twice. Nothing has helped. I also tried updating the Ring app on my iphone. iPhone’s iOS version is 14.3.

Hi @rbarr! It sounds like you’ve covered a great many steps here. This step should not be failing, especially if the app is updated. If possible, try performing setup on another mobile device. If this concern persists, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.

Did this ever get resolved? I am having the same issue. I have tried everything. Uninstalled App. Reset Doorbell (pressed orange button for over 20 seconds). Turned off Blue Tooth and Cellular data. Made sure wi-fi was set at 2.4 gh and on channel 1. Turned off power to doorbell. Nothing seems to work. I have 3 devices connected to network but doorbell pro will not connect. I see this problem all over the internet. I have had ring for over 3 years, this never occurred until a few months ago. Now you are trying to blame your customers when obviously something has changed in your software. Tomorrow - I look for a new and better camera system. This totally sucks. You know there is a problem and you don’t fix it.