Video Doorbell offline

I have a similar problem…

I need help!

My RING Door Bell has stopped working. It works when plugged into the mains on charge but as soon as I put it back outside it dies!
Nothing! not even a light! It shows on my phone that the WiFi signal is GOOD and the battery is 100%.

Please can you help?

I’m losing deliveries and missing people because I don’t hear anyone at the door.

HELP!

Hi there, @NONNA. It certainly sounds like you are charging the Video Doorbell completely. With there being no lights or reaction coming from your Doorbell when off the charger, the best next step will be a reset. Please hold the Video Doorbell setup button for 20 seconds to complete a reset.

Once reset, the Video Doorbell will require a setup or reconnection to be completed in the Ring app. Throughout this process there should be some LED lights showing, and the setup should complete as intended.

If setup is continuously failing and there looks to be no response for your Video Doorbell, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.

1 Like

How do I find out if I have RING cover for my RING 2 Door Bell? I’m in UK

Ring door bell 2 not working!

How do we connect to the support team? I am in UK and my door bell has stopped working.

I need help!

My RING Door Bell has stopped working. It works when plugged into the mains on charge but as soon as I put it back outside it dies!
Nothing! not even a light! It shows on my phone that the WiFi signal is GOOD and the battery is 100%.

Please can you help?

I’m losing deliveries and missing people because I don’t hear anyone at the door.

HELP!

Nonna

My Ring doorbell goes offline only at night (11pm last night) no alerts or recordings. It’s not my WiFi as I have an alarm system & other cameras on same network & they are functioning properly at night. It does start back recording in the am (7am) Any ideas why this just started happening?

This happens to me too. No problems with my WiFi but every night doorbell goes offline until 7 am

I have the wired doorbell. Mine disconnects for days before I realize its not connected, no notifications. Did anyone get a resolution to this issue? its annoying, what’s the point of having the subscription to record history, when it cant stay connected to the internet.

1 Like