Ring Video Doorbell

Browse posts, comment, and join in the discussion about Rings wired and battery doorbell.
S
Video doorbell not working
hardwired-video-doorbell
wifi
troubleshooting
I got a P1-70 error message. The doorbell is not working. I took the faceplate off and pressed the button - nothing. In really simple steps, can someone tell me what I need to do? If it matters, it is usually paired with a Chime Pro. Thanks!

24-08-2022 11:10:47

Responses (2)

C
Hi @Soodien. Is your Doorbell offline, or which part of it is not working in particular? If your Doorbell is offline, you can reconnect it to wifi by following the steps below: 1. Tap on the three lines on the top left 2. Tap **Devices** 3. Select doorbell or security camera you need to reconnect to wifi—the next screen should be the Device Dashboard 4. Tap on **Device Health** 5. Tap on **Reconnect to Wifi** or **Change Wifi Network** After following the prompts in the Ring app, you should have your Doorbell reconnected to your wifi network. Once you do, check the [RSSI](https://community.ring.com/t/how-it-works-your-ring-device-rssi-good-vs-poor/229#M4) on the Device Health page to ensure that your Doorbell is receiving a strong and stable wifi connection.

25-08-2022 05:47:56

S
This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

24-08-2023 10:01:33

Didn't find an answer ?

Log in or create your Ring account to post a question and join in the on the conversation.

Most Helpful Members

W

windracer

User
Solution

J

Jventerprises

User
Solution

R

Rick_Madik

User