Video doorbell 2 pro

Hi, would installing the Pro 2 doorbell at 45 inch height have any adverse affects for proper function?
TIA
Gary

Glad you asked, @GaryD! As each home varies, it’s always good to consider the environment you are mounting in. In addition to your desired mounting height, are there also features such as stairs, elevated landing, inclined yard, nearby street, or enclosed areas where you are wanting to mount this Video Doorbell?

Feel free to check out our recent Community post, with helpful links and information about the Video Doorbell Pro 2. Let us know if you have any further questions, we’re happy to help! :slight_smile:

Thanks for your reply, I have read as much as I can (I think) and have not found an answer anywhere. I know Ring states for other doorbells to be set at a recommended 48 inch height and I guess that is the same for the pro 2 but all I want to find out is will setting the doorbell at a 45 8nch height affect how well the doorbell works and no one seems to be able to answer that?

I’m happy to clarify further, @GaryD! Regarding installation height, I’ve confirmed with our teams here, installing the device from 47 inches - 62 inches (1.2m - 1.6m) off the ground will work well with most set up locations, for the Video Doorbell Pro 2. I hope this helps! :slight_smile:

1 Like