Please help if anyone know that problem
Hi @MuhammadZahidMustafa. I would suggest changing a few settings on your phone. First, make sure that Bluetooth is off, Location is on and permissions are enabled and that you are not using a VPN. You’ll also want to make sure that your Wifi assist (located in your iPhone settings under cellular, all the way at the bottom) is turned off. Next, reset your doorbell by pressing and holding the setup button, and then try the setup again. Let me know if this works.
Hi, I am having this same issue and have tried all of the things you suggested. Every time I try to set up, it fails to join the ring network.
Hi @Dappleg8. There are multiple troubleshooting steps you can try in order to connect to the Ring network. You may have tried some of these steps already, but I’d recommend running through all of them once more:
- Reboot your Apple device (shut down completely and then power on)
- Adjust the Smart Network Switch on your Android phone
- Make sure your battery is fully charged if you’ve attempted set up multiple times during a first time set up. (Batteries are not shipped with 100% charge because of legal regulations.)
- Try setting up on a different mobile device (another mobile phone or a tablet)
- Check Apple Wi-Fi Settings. (Go to Settings on your mobile device, then to WiFi. Make sure Wi-Fi is toggled on. Under Ask to Join Networks, choose Ask.)
If you’re using an Apple device and haven’t rebooted in a while, try rebooting (shutting the device completely off) and then reattempting set up. Also temporarily changing the Cellular data setting and Wi-Fi settings on your Apple device (described in the following section) will increase your chances of a successful set up.
If you’re using an Android phone and can’t connect to the Ring network, you may need to adjust the Smart Network Switch.
We have more troubleshooting steps in our Help Center Article here as well. If this concern persists after going through all of these tips and tricks, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here so they can help further. If you are outside of the US, please visit here to see how to contact support.