Ring Security Cameras

Browse posts, comment, and join in the discussion about Ring’s indoor and outdoor cameras.
U
Video delay in stick up cams how to fix please
troubleshooting
battery-security-cameras
motion-settings
My stick up cams are recording after someone has come to the door not all the time but it does happen a lot. I want to see who is walking up at the time it’s happening. The cameras used to start the video as soon as the motion started. How do I fix this?

19-11-2021 06:15:09

Responses (1)

C
Hi @user3071. First, check the RSSI and make sure your Stick Up Cams have a stable connection to your wifi network. A higher RSSI could impact the time it takes for your Cams to begin recording whenever motion is detected. You can read more about RSSI in our Community Post [here](https://community.ring.com/t/how-it-works-your-ring-device-rssi-good-vs-poor/229#M4). If everything looks good with the RSSI, then you might want to consider adjusting the angle or positioning of your Stick Up Cams so their field of view is more focused on the area you want motion detected in. I hope these tips help! :)

19-11-2021 08:39:08

Didn't find an answer ?

Log in or create your Ring account to post a question and join in the on the conversation.

Most Helpful Members

W

windracer

User
Solution

J

Jventerprises

User
Solution

R

Rick_Madik

User