Video and motion detect not working

My ring door bell has been at “unavailable” since last night. I can’t go Live view on it nor will detect motion. It’s says there’s a glitch and to try again later. I’ve been trying all day and can’t seem to get it working. Camera is charged and WiFi is strong and connected. Any one that can help me please.

I am having exactly the same issue. My doorbell was working fine for the last 9 months and over the last week or two we have noticed that Live View is not available; and we are not recording doorbell rings or motion detecting. Worse of all considering we are always at home at present, the doorbell hasn’t rung.

Did you get a response to this issue or find a way to rectify the problem?

I’m having the same issue. Have you gotten any response?

I’ve not had anything back since i posted yesterday.

Hey neighbors! If you are in need of immediate support if your devices are not functioning as they should, we recommend to reach out to our support team first. Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19. This has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support. Feel free to come back to this thread if you need more follow up or to share the solutions you have found from support!

1 Like