Verification code NOT WORKING!

Is this happening to anyone else?
It kicked me out of my account can’t log in because the verification code isn’t working.

6 Likes

This is happening to me

4 Likes

It’s happening to me aswell

2 Likes

Same here! Glad it’s not just on my end then…

1 Like

Yes, I’m also having login and device issues (UK)

1 Like

Same and the app is not working either. Their network as a whole seems to be having issues right now.

1 Like

Yes, and now it says Login not available

1 Like

Same! I kept getting a “weak connection” and “Location Error” on the app & it was telling me to sign into WiFi but I WAS signed into WiFi! So I uninstalled & reinstalled the app… And now I can’t log back in! I get the verification code but it doesn’t work!?

2 Likes

It’s happened to me aswell and didn’t see ring support answer??

1 Like

Same story here in Canada. App is not working with Location and connection messages keep coming up. As well as verification codes to account access do not work.

1 Like

Im having the same issue, showing connection error, location error etc. Even the Ring light app isn’t working

2 Likes

I can’t get into my app either. Verification code isn’t working. I thought my dogs ate the camera cords, hahaha. Man, hurry up! I need to see my dogs and my house.

2 Likes

The whole system seems to be having issues at this point. Thankfully I did not put all my eggs in the Ring basket. My secondary system has been functioning perfectly.
The sad truth is any of these systems that require you to be connected to the internet have a massive single point of failure. I have learned this through several Ring outages.
God Bless

Mine wasn’t working, so I tried the sugltiegestions of restarting my phone (Android), which didn’t help. The next step on the Ring page was to uninstall and reinstall the app. I uninstalled the app and am trying to reinstall, but it’s taking forever just to install. I don’t know if this will help since I see that the Ring System is experiencing difficulties.

Same with me. I deleted the app because on my ring app. When I tried to look at live view it wouldn’t work and would tell me there is a problem. I re downloaded the app and it told me many times logging in was unavailable as well as the verification code was wrong.

1 Like

Yes happening to me…very frustrating. Been trying to log in for the last couple of hours, verification codes are not being accepted.

1 Like

Finally got the app downloaded and installed. Still won’t let me log in without a verification code. The program instantly sends me a verification code, but it won’t accept the code.

1 Like

Hi, my ringbell just stopped working today so tried resetting my phone, reinstalling app, when I try to login just saying something a gone wrong, even did the reset of my ring doorbell

Yes i have the same experience too, keep kicked me out from verification code, it said verification failed.

Appears AWS is down, affecting a whole bunch of stuff. Pretty much means it’s out of Ring’s hands at the moment.