Vehicle was keyed

I need to find footage in my spotlight back from 7/17-7-19. We believe my neighbor keyed my vehicle out of spite because he got arrested because of us. We didn’t notice it until 2 weeks later because my husband through it was done from my daughters bike and it’s too high to be from my daughters bike. When I went back it said there was nothing from the day which is a lie because I have a video saved from earlier in the day when city boy { the punk next door} wanted to fight my soon to be nephew {Country Boy} and we’ll later that evening he got ■■■■■■ with us and started going off and we called the police. He ended up getting arrested… anyways I am paying for service to hold my videos in “storage” for a year and I cannot go back to view them??

Hi there, @Mommie020307! For neighbors in the US, your video storage default time frame is 60 days. Check out our Help Center article about Video Storage Times for more information. When checking your Ring app for videos on a specific day, it will go back as far as this timeline, and should show all videos that were recorded that day if so.

Logging in at Ring.com, via web browser, is another way to check your event history. If further assistance is needed with getting these videos, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. If you are outside of the US, please visit here to see how to contact support.