V quick battery drain on stick up Camera

Hi
Our stick up cam (bought Feb 21) started draining it’s battery very quickly, full charge to 10% in just over 2 weeks.
Thought it was the battery so bought a new one. Fully charged it and it also needs charging again after 2 weeks.
This is one of 2 cameras we have, both have exactly the same settings, there are no excess triggers and both have very strong Wi-Fi signals.
We get 4+ months normally, the other camera still does.
Next step is to recharge both camera batteries and swap them round just on the off chance this is the second dodgy battery. If that doesn’t make any difference, does anyone have any suggestions?
Thanks

Hi @Deadscoob. About how many motion events and Live Views does this Stick Up Cam record each day? Trying two different batteries and fully charging them is a great troubleshooting step to try. If this happens on both batteries, you can also fully reset your Camera by holding down the setup button for at least 20 seconds. After the reset is complete, set the Camera back up in the Ring app using the steps under Set Up a Device.

This doesn’t work. I have 4 stick up cams in my horse pasture 2 hard wired and 2 battery powered. The batteries are not charging all the sudden and they are charged by solar panels that get FULL sun. I have the panels right next to solar panels that run lights and my lights work all the time. My ring cameras don’t. They only hold a charge for 24 hours if I’m lucky.