User not showing in list on app

Hi, my son managed to access the doorbell & has the app. I didn’t add him & he’s not showing in the user’s list on the app. It’s not a problem however I believe his ex girlfriend also had access which I don’t want. How can that be if they are not shown as users?

Hi @user45569. The only way to access one’s Ring device is for them to log in to the owner’s account or be added as a Shared User. You can check to see what devices are logged into your account and remove them by going to your Control Center in the Ring app and selecting Authorized Client Devices. You can reset your password for your account and double-check that you have two-factor authentication enabled as well. As for a Shared User, you can remove them at any time from having access to your Ring devices. You can also always contact our support team with any security or privacy concerns. Give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. If you are outside of the US, please visit here to see how to contact support.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.