Upgrading from ring doorbell 2 to the doorbell 3 subscription

I have upgraded from the ring video doorbell 2 to the video doorbell 3 and have lost the subscription that was on the video doorbell 2 even tho I have deleted the video doorbell 2 off my account can this subscription be put back into the new video doorbell as it still has 6 months left on the subscription

Hi @Figboiz! This process should be automatic as long as the old device was not deleted from your account before the new device was set up and the transfer took place. If the old Ring device has been deleted already, but the subscription did not transfer over, try signing in at Ring.com and viewing your plans section to manage subscriptions.

If this does not help to transfer subscription, Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.