Upgraded. Lost subscription

Hi. I recently bought a ring doorbell 2 to replace my doorbell 1. I had a subscription on my old one till October. I installed the new doorbell and then deleted the old one thinking my subscription would change over device but it just showing as being in a trial. And I can’t even see the subscription I bought anywhere. Can someone help?

MY RING DOORBELL II STOPPED WORKING. DID MY SUBSCRIPTION RUN OUT? OR IS IT SOMETHING ELSE?

Hey neighbors! @Sarahm86 When you are setting up a device for the first time, we automatically give each device a free trial of the Protect Plus Plan. If you had a basic plan before, this could be why you see the trial for the plus plan over the basic plan you had before. Regardless if this is the case, could you please reach out to our support team here? You can give them a quick chat to have them look over your account and ensure the plan is there when the trial expires!

@STANELLIS What about your Doorbell is not working? Do you not see your event history? You will need to make sure you have an active Ring Protect Plan to see your history!