Ring Video Doorbell

Browse posts, comment, and join in the discussion about Rings wired and battery doorbell.
U
Upgrade ring systems from 1080p to 4k and wired systems
hardwired-video-doorbell
app-request

Hi,

I have been a Ring customer for some time now, and I am very pleased with the performance of the doorbell, dashcam, and indoor camera. The best thing about having a Ring camera is that it deters thieves from stealing your packages, personal belongings, or cars; it’s not 100%, but it’s good enough. Additionally, it provides you with the option to view your property and your car from anywhere, and the alerts are very accurate, so you never miss a beat. Ring also offers the option to back up footage on a server, allowing you to review footage from months ago.

However, I have noticed a few cons. Ring would consider upgrading the resolution to either 2k or 4k, as this would provide better detail when detecting activity on your property, such as capturing the license plate of a vehicle. Also, a wired system would be better, as it would be less susceptible to hacking.

Overall, I am satisfied with Ring products, but I would like to know if there are any plans to offer 2k or 4k resolution and wired systems in the future.

15-01-2024 05:45:22

Responses (1)

J

Hi @user74382. I do not have any information on these features becoming available. As we value our neighbors’ feedback, we’ve created a Feature Request board. Feel free to add this and any future feature requests there. This will help us to organize and share your requests with our teams here, as well as allow other neighbors to comment and add interest, all in one place. Feel free to link that post you make in the Feature Request board here so other neighbors that come to this thread can easily find your feature!

16-01-2024 05:59:09

Didn't find an answer ?

Log in or create your Ring account to post a question and join in the on the conversation.

Most Helpful Members

W

windracer

User
Solution

J

Jventerprises

User
Solution

R

Rick_Madik

User