Updating payment info

Has anyone else had a problem trying to update your payment info? I’ve been trying for a couple of days already but it keeps rejecting my debit card. It’s getting frustrating. There’s no issues with my card on my end, works fine at the store, I have $$ so that’s not an issue either.

Hi @Tc77. Have you tried updating the payment method on a different web browser to see if you get the same error? Also, if you’ve moved or changed addresses recently, it may be worth it to check with your bank and make sure that your billing address matches up correctly. If everything looks good there and the payment method is still being rejected, please reach out to our support team so they can help get this resolved for you. You can give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Any solution to the card declined issue?? I’ve tried multiple cards, platforms, devices and still getting the declined message. It’s beyond a joke now.

What does your bank say when you ask them why it was denied?
Also, one should never ever use a debit card to make purchases on line. What happens when you use a credit card?