Updated iOS app missing snooze motion alerts

The updated app appears to haBe removed the ability to turn off all motion alerts until I turn it back on. It used to be in the light settings. There’s only an option to snooze it for up to 4 hrs on the top right part of the screen. Is there a way to turn them all off in one place?

Hi @pup975. The Global Snooze will only snooze motion for up to 4 hours. If you want to completely turn off motion, you’ll have to select the specific device and turn off Motion Alerts or Record Motion. This can be done by selecting- Menu > Devices > (Ring Device) > Motion Alerts. I hope this helps!

Is there any covers or skins I can put on the ring alarm keypad or any other device that could serve as a ring alarm keypad? The ring keypad is ugly and although it’s bearable to me, my wife absolutely hates it and doesn’t want it solely because of the way it looks.
LBrands Aces

Hi @Joseph56. We do not have any type of skins or covers available for the Ring Alarm Keypad. Feel free to add your suggestion to our Feature Request board. This will help us to organize and share your requests with our teams here, as well as allow other neighbors to comment and add interest, all in one place. Feel free to link that post you make in the Feature Request board here so other neighbors that come to this thread can easily find your feature! :slight_smile: