Unexplainable bandwidth usage - Stick up camera

I have a Ring Stickup camera and it is using a lot of bandwidth for download as well as upload and I can’t figure out what’s happening. Looking at my router logs, it connects for about 2 minutes, in that time downloads around 40-50 MBs, uploads 15 MBs, and then reconnects to the router and does it all over again. It’s been doing this for atleast a month now and is consuming roughly 400 GBs a month in bandwidth. I tried resetting the device and reconnecting it to my wifi but it keeps doing the same thing. I have another stickup camera in the house and it is completely normal. I’ve attached 2 screenshots of the bandwidth usage from my router (Unifi).

Hi @sdix. I would recommend reaching out to our support team to see what the normal bandwidth usage would be for your Stick Up Cam. Once connected with them, they can determine the best course of action for moving forward with this concern. Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.