Unavailable footage

Over the last 6 months I have been getting dots of unavailable footage on my doorbell 2. These happen at anytime of the day or night and from time to time I can’t access the live view.
It is always online with a green signal strength. Up until 6 months I never had any issues/blips/drop outs !!

I also have to ring cameras these have no issues and are consistent 24 7

Can anyone help?

Hi @Guinness! Video connection/ recording concerns are often related to wifi, mobile device, or Ring app communication variables. The best first thing to check is your wifi signal strength, or RSSI. Check out our Community post about RSSI for tips on optimizing this signal strength. As you mentioned this looked good in your device health and on other cameras, your signal is likely sufficient.

Removing and reinstalling the Ring app is a quick way to ensure it is up to date and optimally integrated with your mobile device. As long as your subscription is active and the videos in question were not deleted from your event list, they should certainly show up. If this concern persists, please reset your Video Doorbell by holding the setup button for 20 seconds. Once complete, please perform a new setup of the Doorbell in the Ring app. Feel free to let us know how this goes! :slight_smile: