Unable to turn off "Water Detected" in base station

Just set up the two water sensors today and did a test to make sure it can detect water.

Used default setting which included 10 minute alert.

Got the notification, but after 10 minutes the base station kept on repeating “Water Detected” with blue lights on. From dash board I am supposed to see some event that allows me to Dismiss, but I do not see any.

In History Event it says water detected followed by water cleared.

I looked all over in the water sensor and base station and nothing allows me to turn off the event.

I also went back to sensor configuration and turned off the 10 minute alert.

After resetting the base station I got the prompt that allowed me to dismiss the water alert.

I don’t know if this has anything to do with AWS outage the day (11/25/2020) before.

It’s as if I never got the push notification, and only after reset base station it likely pulled any messages that I did not receive from the cloud.

I did get other notification about water sensor tampered, water detected, water cleared push notifications on 11/26. So maybe a difference notification service was affected.

Hi @Yaohoo. It was likely the outage that affected the notification from appearing properly. I’m glad to hear a reboot fixed this concern, and you should receive a notification that you can dismiss moving forward. If this problem happens again, would you mind reaching out to our support team directly so they can take a look? You can give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support. :slight_smile: