unable to transfer ring app to new phone

I have a new phone and a new email address. When I transferred all files nothing for Ring was transferred. I tried to follow the two step set up to no success. I have lost all 3 of my Ring Doorbells and I cannot getb them back. Tried Ring Tech but all I get is robots. How do I get my ring app up and running again?

Hi @mac1947. It sounds like your Ring devices are still set up under your original Ring account with your old email address. Ring devices can only be set up under one email address at a time. Do you still have access to your old email address? If so, you’ll want to sign in and remove your Ring devices from this account so they can be set up under your new email address. You can find the option to remove a device under the Device Settings > General Settings.

If you don’t have access to your original email address, then you’ll want to reach out directly to our support team so they can help get this sorted out. You can give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support. I hope this helps! :slight_smile: