Unable to set up Ring Pro 2 -- Cannot connect to Ring Network

Hi folks,
I just got my new Ring Pro 2, and I’ve been trying to set it up, however I am unable to connect to the Ring network to complete it.

After spending 2 hours, using two different Android phones, I am STILL unable to make it connect. I watched the video and verified that I don’t have a smart connect setup on either phone I tried, but it will not successfully connect to the network.

Are there any other options before I return this device?

Hi @DavidH1. Is the Ring Pro entering setup mode? You can verify this be the white spinning LED light on the Ring Pro when you press the setup button. If your Ring Pro is entering setup more but still unable to connect, reach out to our support team for the next best steps.

Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.

@Tom_Ring User probably cant verify if the white LED light is spinning as its so dim on the Pro 2 that its almost invisible.

2 Likes