Unable to play Video

Recently for no given reason I am unable to review a video alert from either of my two outside stickup cams, when it does this the option of Share, Star or Delete is limited to just Delete and when I go to the live playback to review past events the event is not there either, this is causing me to miss motion events that I may need to see, this is probably a recent update problem again!!! May I add this seems to be at complete random motion events because 2 minutes later the cam that has alerted me and has the problem of not being able to be viewed works perfectly and plays back the motion event.

Hey @98e98e2b99ecb9ad3e74. It sounds like you may not have the Ring Protect Plan set up on your account anymore, which is why you’re unable to play back videos or have them saved. I recommend ensuring you have a plan set up, and if you do and still have this concern, to then follow up with our support team. In the case you may need to reach out to support, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.

This is getting worse now, i have consecutive motion events i cant play back, and yes it seems i wasted $100 for the ring protect plan last November for 12 months, ring cams are getting tedious to use now, they miss motion events, I cant play some motion events back, they start recording late, they cut off early, and i have restarted them multiple times, changed settings, the problems get worse when an update is done, and takes months for another update to rectify the problems that were created

Hi @98e98e2b99ecb9ad3e74. Since this concern hasn’t improved for you, I’d suggest reaching out to our support team to take a closer look.