Unable to locate Spotlight Cam on network

I have not used my battery Spotlight Cam in a few months. I moved it. And since have brought it inside. When I open the app and go to Devices it automatically prints me to Set Up new device as opposed to seeing a list with my 1 casts on it. When I do a new set up and scan the bar code, I am told that the device belongs to another owner and to get permission to be a user.

I cannot undo my ownership and set back up or do anything else as my camera will not appear as a connected device.

I have rebooted my phone. My phone has connected to the camera but is rejected as it is not recognizing me/my phone as the owner.

I have the same phone from when the camera previously was operational through it.

Help

Hey @jcollinsxxx! In addition to rebooting your phone, I recommend also uninstalling and reinstalling the app on your mobile device. Please also double check on the Ring app dashboard, and in the menu, that the proper desired location is selected. Some neighbors might have multiple locations and can sometimes switch between those locations and related devices.

If this concern persists, please reach out to our support team, at 800-656-1918, for in-depth troubleshooting.