Unable to connect Video DoorBells Pro 2 to my renamed wifi. Had call with Ring Support couple of times but not able to fix it. It is checking the old network when i disabled wifi-Assist in Iphone and tried resetting my network setting in my Iphone as well

Unable to connect Video DoorBells Pro 2 to my renamed wifi. Had call with Ring Support couple of times but not able to fix it. It is checking the old network when i disabled wifi-Assist in Iphone and tried resetting my network setting in my Iphone as well.
I bought a new Chime Pro today and I am having the same issue. Even new device I am unable to configure it to my wifi. I have EERO mesh network wifi. It is not about reconnecting my existing door bell into the renamed wifi network but not able to connect a brand new device as well… It is successfully connecting to the Ring Wifi but not to the actual Home Internet Wifi.
Any help?

Hi @bawajan. We have this Help Center article here with settings you can check on your router that could have changed and are preventing your Doorbell Pro from connecting. If you have done this and are still having concerns, the next best step would be to continue working with our support team since we can only provide basic troubleshooting steps here. My suggestion would be to ask to work with our more advanced technical team to further assist with your ongoing concern.