Two-way talk on Indoor camera isn't working on phone

On my indoor cam, I can hear the audio – but I can’t talk from my phone, though I can from my computer. The microphone button is disabled in Live View. Other posts say to delete and reinstall the app. When I went to do this, it warned me that all of my data will be lost so I stopped. Am I going to have to reinstall my entire system to even try to fix the audio talk feature or will my dashboard, devices, users, and codes still be there when I log back in after reinstalling the app?

@Grandma_AK wrote:

On my indoor cam, I can hear the audio – but I can’t talk from my phone, though I can from my computer. The microphone button is disabled in Live View. Other posts say to delete and reinstall the app. When I went to do this, it warned me that all of my data will be lost so I stopped. Am I going to have to reinstall my entire system to even try to fix the audio talk feature or will my dashboard, devices, users, and codes still be there when I log back in after reinstalling the app?

Have you allowed the app to have access to the microphone on your phone?

If so
Log out of the app. Delete it and reinstall

Thank you, I don’t recall removing microphone access but somehow that setting has changed and it works again. THANK YOU!!

2 Likes