Two Ring sirens on one system?

Is is possible to add two Ring sirens to one alarm system.
Many traditional alarm systems have a siren/bell box on both the front and the rear of the house.

In most cases the rear doesnt sound. it just lights up. Its a dummy box. But linked to the main system in order to turn the light on/off and sometimes flash if sounding

I suppose i could buy a Ring siren and rig up an LED inside on a timer. But that’s a bit of a faff.

Would be easier to just by another Ring Siren and disable the sounder

You can fit as many sirens as you like! I have 2 on my system. You can disable or turn down the volume of each siren independently, but would still flash if activated and would light up if hardwired.

Adding two ring sirens to one ring alarm system is possible but with limitations. The primary siren connects to the base station and triggers during alarm events. Additional sirens act as secondary units and mirror the behavior of the primary siren. If you want Catlikesbest one siren to serve as a silent indicator and the other as the audible alarm, custom setups or modifications beyond standard configuration may be needed, potentially involving custom wiring or programming.