Ring Security Cameras

Browse posts, comment, and join in the discussion about Ring’s indoor and outdoor cameras.
B
Two different pin’s
hardwired-security-cameras
troubleshooting
I bought two refurbished floodlights. What a nightmare! I have not been able to connect them. I’ve tried all the suggestions on here but they haven’t helped. Today I realized that none of the PIN numbers match. For example, I looked at the back of each device and at the setup guide/quick start. All QR codes have a different number under them. Is this my problem? There is not one question even close to mine so I’m guessing I’m just lucky. Please help!I want to add that I have been using the quick start insert since the floodlights are mounted. OK that was exactly the problem. They are now setup. Did it in ten minutes. Always use the device codes, especially when refurbished.

14-09-2023 04:15:25

Responses (2)

T
Hi @Bakering. I'm sorry that you had this setup experience! I'll be sure to forward this feedback so we can mitigate this from happening again. I'm glad you were able to figure this out. Great work!

14-09-2023 02:11:19

S
This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

14-10-2023 02:12:02

Didn't find an answer ?

Log in or create your Ring account to post a question and join in the on the conversation.

Most Helpful Members

W

windracer

User
Solution

J

Jventerprises

User
Solution

R

Rick_Madik

User