Turn off Timeline event viewer in App

I have just discovered that an ongoing issue I am having with the microphone sound on my Pro 2 doorbell could be improved by turning the event timeline off. This option has been removed from the app. It appears there is an issue with Samsung Phones that started on the newer doorbells with timeline defaulted to “ON”.

Hi @user15656. What type of audio concerns do you have? Is the volume too low? Is the audio staticky? Or do we have no audio at all? Is your Ring app and phone caught up with the latest updates available? There are a few troubleshooting steps to try that would cover most of the audio concerns mentioned. You want to verify that the signal RSSI for your Video Doorbell is not at a poor level. This Community post here will cover what your RSSI should be at. Another step you can try is rebooting your router by unplugging it from power and plugging it back into power. You can also try rebooting the Video Doorbell from the app as well. Our Help Center article here also has tips on what to try for certain types of audio concerns. Let me know if this helps out.