Turn off Camera Notifications when House is armed DISARMED

I have done minimal research on this but Thought I would give it a shot here.
I have the Ring Alarm and several Cameras at my home.
Is there a way to disable Push Notifications when detection is spotted at my cameras - when my home is in the DISARMED mode.
I know you can snooze them for several hours; but I am looking for it not to push notify me when Im lets say at home in my backyard in the pool.
If not; does Ring plan to offer this solution in the future.
Thanks in Advance for replies

Hi @Dolomtie. We do have a very useful feature called Modes for Cameras. This enables you to have the Mode of your home coincide with a camera behavior. This feature could work for what you are trying to accomplish. I hope this helps!

1 Like

I am looking for the same setting and cannot find.

I want the camera to still record and to still be able to see the live view while “disarmed” I just want to stop the push notifications

Hi @user43826. Since Modes will have your Camera’s motion detection turned off, I don’t believe this setting will work for you. Currently, to only disable Motion Notifications, your options are toggling off Motion Alerts for each Camera, Motion Snooze, Global Snooze or Motion Schedule.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.