Trying to setup a secondary Ring device

I have a Ring Peephole doorbell device already working and now I bought a used Ring Video Doorbell that I want to install along side of the first one. I have tried repeatedly to set this up but with no luck. I am using the correct WiFi password and my connection works fine with every other device I use. Every time I try it ends with a flashing white half moon on the left side of the circle.
Please help
Thanks

Hi @CrazyOneToo. You can try setting up the Doorbell using a different smartphone or tablet to see if the setup completes successfully that way. If possible, try changing your wifi password to make sure it only contains alphanumeric characters and no special characters as well. If this concern does still persist after trying these suggestions, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support. :slight_smile: