Trying to re install my Ring video doorbell

I’m having issues getting my WiFi to connect. It’s never had a problem until I changed my router. Once I changed ring wouldn’t work. I was told to go to the app and click on reset. There was no reset under the devices health. So I went to help and was told to set it up again. Once I did that the device was no longer listed in the app. Once I tried to set it up at the end it tells me I’m not the owner which I am and it’s only ever belonged to me. My wife is a shared owner so we deleted it from her app and then tried to install still getting this stupid message. Tried to log onto ring.com and it wants to send a verification code which sends me back to the app. I just want to install this bloody device and be done. Someone please help!

Hi there, @Dpage! When changing your wifi network, the reconnection of your Ring device can be done quickly in the Ring app. The owner of the Ring device would follow these steps to reconnect their Video Doorbell to a new network..

If the Ring device has been reset, removed from the Ring account, or setup under a new location/ account, you will want to check the Ring app on your mobile device to confirm such. Performing a new setup in the Ring app will likely be the best next step, if this is so.

If this concern persists, our support team can certainly assist further. Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. If you are outside of the US, please visit here to see how to contact support.