Trying to find the Settings option!

https://support.ring.com/hc/en-us/articles/360036107792-Control-All-your-Ring-Cameras-with-Modes

Trying to enable this and I do not see Settings anywhere. Someone please help. v5.32.1

Hi @virgilabad. Are you the owner of the devices, or were you added as a Shared User? At the top where it says “All Cameras”, you’ll need to tap this to bring up a drop-down list of all the locations in your Ring App. Choose the location with your devices and then you should see the Settings option in your Main Menu.

If that doesn’t do the trick for you, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. They can help you get this all set up properly. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support. :slight_smile:

I am the owner of the devices. I have to set the specific location to see “Settings”. I see it now. Thank you.

1 Like