Troubleshooting

I have a spotlight cam that I had pulled the batteries because they needed recharging. I have 5 cameras and just never got around to replacing the charged batteries back in that camera for about 30 days. I put the batteries back in the camera and my app shows that it has 2 fully charged batteries but is not showing any activity. Weird that it detects the batteries but no other functions work. No Cam view, no motion detection etc. Signal strength shows RSSI-51, Last health check was yesterday and Firmware shows up to date.

I have used your troubleshooting guide but nothing seems to address my issue.

See attached pictures…. ANY idea what I can do to make it work?

Thank you so much

Jeff

Hi @Jeffsw. Could you try removing the device from your account, resetting it by pressing and holding the setup button for 30 seconds, and then re-setting it up? To remove it, you will go into the Device’s Profile > Device Settings > General Settings > Remove this Device. Then, you will preform the reset, give it a couple minutes, and set it up like you did the first time! Make sure it connects to the Chime Pro Network as well to make the setup quick and easy. From there, test the Live View and let me know how this goes! :slight_smile:

I had actually tried that but, I don’t think I actually deleted it. tried again and did finally delete and re install. Now it works again… Thank you

1 Like