Trouble configuring Stick Up Cam

Hi Ring,

I’m trying to re-add my backyard stick up cam to my account. You’ll see I removed it attempting to troubleshoot today. It kept showing offline - occasionally it would connect and capture content.

I played through the setup process over and over again. I factory reset the camera, entered setup mode but the camera’s WiFi SSID never appeared on my iPhone.

I can’t figure out what’s wrong with it. Again, despite full resets, trying to connect to a nearby Chime Pro, nothing worked. Any advice?

Hey @Mitchelldm7. It sounds like you are unable to connect to the Ring AP for the device, correct? If this is the case, please try setting up the device from another phone to see if this helps it reconnect. In the event you may still not be able to set it up from another device, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19. This has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.