Trouble adding 2nd Ring 2

I’ve currently got a Ring 2 on my front door and love it, so I purchased one for my back door. Unfortunately, it will not complete setup. During setup, my android phone connects to the new Ring 2 WiFi, but when it does, I get a message saying setup could not complete. I never get the chance to input my router information. I’ve tried resetting my router, hard resetting the new ring 2, and moving closer to the router. Nothing works. Could there be an issue with how the Ring app communicates existing network settings to the new doorbell? Note: I’ve tried clearing cache, data and uninstalling the Ring app with no luck, and I’ve tried with two different new doorbells. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Hey @Hennah! Excellent call on reinstalling the Ring app on your mobile device. With everything you’ve done, I recommend trying a different mobile device entirely for this setup.

If it still does not get past connecting to the app, please reach out to our support team, at 800-656-1918, for more in-depth troubleshooting.