Transformer Voltage Low (device health)

I have the ring doorbell pro 2, i have it setup to use my mechanical chime. However during installation my mechanical chime only has “1, 2 and 3” Labelled on the screws, there is no “front, trans and rear” on it. No matter how i tried to hook up the power adapter kit to it, the chime wouldn’t ring when the doorbell was pressed, but it only worked when the chime WASN’T installed. So I didn’t install it and it’s been working fine.

But recently, every now and then, my mechanical chime would ring randomly but a lot quieter, and only makes a “dong” sound as opposed to a much louder “DING DONG” when activated by the doorbell press. And I also noticed in the ring app, under “device health” it says Transformer voltage poor (10V) power output level 1.

Somebody please help

Our Installation guide can help with this.

For more in-depth assistance with this, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. If you are outside of the US, please visit here to see how to contact support.v When it comes to wiring, we also recommend consulting with a qualified electrician.