Transfer subscription

Hi, how do I transfer my subscription for a video doorbell that was replaced because it didn’t work? The old device has been deleted from our account. I cannot get hold of any assistance, I have tried emailing, calling etc. Thanks

1 Like

Hi @LBock! As long as you are using the same account and location, your Protect Plan should have automatically carried over to the new Ring device in your account once you removed the old one. If this did not happen, please visit Ring.com and log in to view your account/ plan details. There should be an option to subscribe there. If you are unable to add a plan to your Ring device, or the subscription did not carry over, our support team will be happy to assist further by phone! :slight_smile:

Hi, I am having a really hard time calling your team due to covid and your limited staff and hours. I cannot seem to get through to anyone, ever. Is it possible to have a call back please? I am now without video recording, which is what I am paying for so I am starting to get a bit frustrated. Many thanks, Lee

Hey @LBock. Chiming in for Marley! We unfortunately are unable to call out to neighbors, as we are moderators on a neighbor to neighbor support forum. You will need to try to call our team back to get in touch with them. I apologize in advance if you are still subject to long wait times when you do have to call in. Where are you located? If I know what timezone and region you are in, I can help you get the best phone number and hours of support for that area! :slight_smile:

I am in Sydney Australia

@LBock You can reach out support team at either of these numbers here: [61 2 8294 9169 or 1 300 205 983. ](tel:61 2 8294 9169)If you still cannot get in touch with our support team through those numbers, you can try dialing our US number 1 800 656 1918 and note that English support **is available 5AM - 8PM PDT, seven days a week via phone only. Hope this helps! :slight_smile: **