Total Failure Of Doorbell 2 Unit

Gentlemen,

I got doorbell 2 & I faced couple of issues. First off all, I’ve installed the doorbell by myself & I’ve attached it to the solar panel. It worked initially for only 2 days then it failed totally. In addition to that, the dealer in my place change the device for me for free & the new device was working fine except not charging from the solar panel. I’m living in a place where the temperature between 120 to 130 F during summer (Saudi Arabia). Now again the new device failed as the previous one due to unknown reason. With all respect to the features of this device I’m totally disappointed with the quality of such kind of product I’m not going to recommend it to anyone.

Looking forward to hear from you.

Hey @sultan2225. So sorry to hear that this was your experience with the Doorbell! This is not the experience we want our neighbors to have, but our support team can take care of this for you. Please note that the operating temperatures of the Doorbell 2 are -5°F to 120°F, so it’s possible the Doorbell 2 got too hot and stopped working as well.

For the follow up to make with support, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19. This has resulted in longer than normal wait times. Once you are able to be in contact with them, they can follow up on this properly for you! :slight_smile:

Thanks for your reply, whoever I’m still not using it due to that issue. I felt like I lost couple of dollars for some product which have to be clearly mentioned not to be used in my country. I’m sorry for that.

Please consider the area of sales once you are advertising for your products & inform the customers prior to buy.