Timer, People, & Fails

1. How do I get 00:00-30:00 to stay on-screen while playing? I have to keep clicking on video to see timing of recording.
  2. Setting motion to “people only” doesn’t work. Many videos reveal no people. Is this being fixed?
  3. Why are some videos in history not playable?

Hi @GumbyD. I would try to play the video from your Event History, which can be found under the Main Menu. For you Motion Detection concern, I would make sure that you device has the proper placement, as this could help prevent false motions. This guide here will assist you with your Motion Detection. If you are having issues with playback, make sure that your device has a good RSSI. If there is a weak RSSI, this could affect video playback.

If these suggestions don’t seem to offer any relief for your concerns, try reaching out to our support team for the next best steps. Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.