Tie in another flood light

I have two flood lights in the front on my garage (one ring flood cam and one standard led flood). Can I tie the standard flood into the ring flood cam much like is allowed with the spot cam? I would think that I could tie in to the wiring much like the spot cam but I don’t see it documented anywhere. If so, wondering what the max wattage of the secondary floodlight needs to stay under.

Good question, @Jbatliner. At this time, this is not a feature designed to be obtained with the Floodlight Camera. While we do not advise making any alterations physically to the Floodlight Camera, wiring in a standard Floodlight might be obtainable through other means. As the Floodlight Camera operates on high voltage, we can not advise on wiring or custom configurations. For something like this, we recommend consulting with a licensed electrician. As we value our neighbors’ feedback, we’ve created a Feature Request board. Feel free to add this and any future feature requests there. This will help us to organize and share your requests with our teams here, as well as allow other neighbors to comment and add interest, all in one place. :slight_smile: