This video is unavailable

I apologise for adding a topic that seems to have been making the rounds since Ring first came out.
I’ve searched in the previous 4-5 years comments and the answer seems to be “ High Neighbour, have you tried turning it on and off?”
So I’ve loooked at everything and it seems to be something that hasn’t been fixed by Ring. (Too busy working out how to increase the prices by stealth)

I’ve 4 cameras set up. Normally would be 6.
And there can be none, or a mix of numbers up to all affected.

Any help would be appreciate. Am changing from ring so if it can’t be fixed it’s not the end of the world.

Hi @OldDog. The Ring Community is a public forum, where our team can assist with general troubleshooting tips and tricks. This is because we don’t have access to any account or device details to review things on the back end. I’m happy to offer some troubleshooting steps to get you started.

This error message usually indicates a connectivity issue which prevented the event from being recorded and uploaded properly. Each Ring Camera requires a minimum upload speed of 2 Mbps. For 6 cameras, that would require at least 12 Mpbs of upload speed, in addition to whatever is being utilized by other wifi-enabled devices in your home.

In addition to verifying that you have the required speeds, I’d also recommend checking the signal strength on each camera. If the signal strength is poor or unstable, it can impact the camera’s ability to record and upload a video. You can improve the signal by reducing obstructions and relocating the router. If you need further assistance, you can reach out to our support team at one of the numbers here.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.