Terminal screws for Ring Wired Doorbell

Does anyone know where I can get a replacement terminal screw for the wired doorbell? I lost one during installation, and for some reason Ring do not provide spares in the kits. Seems kind of shady to make it so difficult to obtain replacements for parts which are so easily lost during install.

1 Like

R Evans, did you ever find a replacement terminal screw, I just lost one myself and don’t know where to go.

1 Like

Check out our Spare Parts kits on the accessories page at Ring.com. After looking at I each, it looks like some spare parts include terminal screws while other kits might not.

If you do not see terminal screws available for your model, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. If you are outside of the US, please visit here to see how to contact support.

Can someone please confirm which spares kits includes a terminal acre for the wired door bell as it’s own spare kit doesn’t seem to have any!

The terminal screw for the wired doorbell #2 is available at Home Depot in their special trays under metric screws. The thread is
M3-0.5x4mm
Worked great for my bumbling mistake…

1 Like