Telephoto Zoom Camera

How long is it going to be before RING makes a high resolution 4K to 8K telephoto zoom camera so when an object enter the selected FOV we have the ability to zoom up onto the subject while taking a snapshot or video. This would come in handy for ID’ing thugs as well as people who use these cameras for wildlife observation since as deer, wild turkeys, racoons, birds, etc

1 Like

Agreed that we absolutely need this! At least doing a 4K camera with optical zoom, and ideally Pan/tilt functionality as well.

I’d pay $500+ for a Ring camera with those.

I am looking for this as well since my farm is too long to reach with WiFi. I’m unable to find a solar WiFi bridge to reach the end of the driveway. (800 ft)

The house across the street has asked about packages gone missing but their house looks tiny from across the street.

Hi Neighbors. As we value our neighbors’ feedback, we’ve created a Feature Request board. Feel free to add this and any future feature requests there. This will help us to organize and share your requests with our teams here, as well as allow other neighbors to comment and add interest, all in one place. Feel free to link that post you make in the Feature Request board here so other neighbors that come to this thread can easily find your feature!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.