Tamper on all devices after battery change

I have a generation one Ring system and I recently changed the batteries on all my devices. There was no issue putting the cover back into place and the battery change was unremarkable, but I can’t get the “tamper” to clear or find a place to do it. The “tamper” is active on all of my motion sensors and my magnetic door sensors.

Hi @jajanes. The tamper notification indicates that the cover is not snapped fully into place on your Contact Sensors and Motion Detectors. I’d recommend going back to each device and ensuring that the cover is firmly snapped into place. That should clear the tamper notification. If it doesn’t, try resetting one of your Sensors using the steps here, and then set it back up in the Ring app. If this issue persists after trying that, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. If you are outside of the US, please visit here to see how to contact support.

1 Like

Thank you, Caitlyn. I’ll give it a go.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.