Talk back

Hi I’m having problem with my ring doorbell 2 if rung or live view you can hear but they can’t hear you. I’ve tried on both android and iPhone and the mics are on, I’ve looked at all settings and all checked, it used to work but now nothing. I’ve deleted app and reinstated app and also deleted and added device to app and still nothing please help

Hi @dags9475! As you mentioned this happening on live view and ring events, does this also happen with motion events? If so, the best next step is to reset your Doorbell by holding the setup button for 20 seconds. Please also ensure the battery is plenty charged and that wifi signal strength is optimised for audio/ video streaming. Although you’ve tried on two mobile devices, please double check the both device do not have a vpn enabled. If this concern persists despite checking the above factors, Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.