Switching from WiFi to CellularData

I am tired of the over seas cheap labor that I get when calling in to Ring. I can’t understand nothing they are trying to tell me. Second if I call customer service one more time about this issue I m going to scream. We had an outage in my area due to a storm. Power was out for a couple of hours and I needed to reset the router. I reset the router it was fine. Then I reset my network by going to General then reset them tapping reset networking . When you speak to Ring customer service they will put the blame on your phone carrier when your Carrier knows nothing about ring. This issue started after the new update. Ring is saying my carrier is having issue with a tower and that’s not true. My daughter is having the same issue when she switches from WiFi to Cellular data we CANNOT SEE LIVE View

1 Like

Hi @Partyof4. With Live View concerns, there are various different reasons that could be causing the Live View to not load or work properly. You can find a list of troubleshooting tips and tricks in our Community Post here, as well as some more resources in our Help Center Article here. If the suggestions there aren’t helpful, you can follow up with our support team and you may need to speak with the advanced support team if further troubleshooting doesn’t resolve it either. You can give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. If you are outside of the US, please visit here to see how to contact support.