Switch owners but in same house

Hello
When we set up door bell years ago my husband was the “owner” but I paid the fee. Now a few years later we have a My Q, cameras and alarm system. I am the Amazon prime member so we have decided it would make sense if I am the owner. Since we together are still owning the system how do I do this without paying annual fees again and switch to me

You’ll have to wait until your husbands account is at the end of the fee already paid, don’t renew.
Then on your account transfer ownership of the cameras and pay the new fee.

1 Like

Hi @Wdwjill. As @SolarEclipse suggested, you can wait until the Ring Protect plan is up for renewal and then cancel it. After that, you can remove the devices from your husband’s account and set them up under your Ring account.

I do want to add that if you have the Ring Protect Plus plan, canceling it will void the extended warranty that it applied to your devices, so this is something to keep in mind before you make any changes. If you want to check on the warranty on the devices you would be moving, you can give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here to have a member of support review your account. If you are outside of the US, please visit here to see how to contact support.