Ring Protect Plan

Browse posts, comment, and join the conversation about Ring Protect Basic, Plus, Pro, and more.
U
Support issues
negative-feedback
cs-support
hardwired-battery-video-doorbell
ring-protect-plans
I recently purchased a new Ring Video Doorbell and the 30 day support offered has just ended. Never at any stage in the purchase process was I told that it would be a necessity to have a monthly subscription plan to allow me to see the videos of people approaching my property. This has left my feelings frustrated as all I appear to have purchases is a replacement for my old bell which had no video capability at all. Is it correct that I HAVE to use a monthly subscription in order to really get the benefits of this new doorbell? If so I deal very let down by Ring when I could have purchased another providers product!

22-07-2023 12:50:51

Responses (2)

C
Hi @user51972. A Ring Protect plan is an optional subscription that unlocks additional features for your Ring Doorbell, included access to video recording. Without a Ring Protect plan, you can still use the Doorbell to receive notifications of visitors at your door and you can access the Live View to see and speak with whoever is there in real time. You can learn more about Ring Protect plans [here](https://ring.com/protect-plans).

25-07-2023 08:49:49

S
This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

24-08-2023 08:50:27

Didn't find an answer ?

Log in or create your Ring account to post a question and join in the on the conversation.

Most Helpful Members

W

windracer

User
Solution

J

Jventerprises

User
Solution

R

Rick_Madik

User